Safeguarding your family’s health and maintaining a clean and safe home is one of your top priorities. After all, air pollution is considered one of the top pollution factors by the Australian Environment Protection Agency. Your indoor furniture which accumulates dirt and grime is one of the key polluting factors of your indoor air. Maintaining a clean and fresh indoor environment will go a long way to reduce pollution of your indoor air.
To do the above, we recommend that you use carpet cleaners in Melbourne like Carpet Cleaning Melbourne to thoroughly clean your carpets.
How are carpets useful?
Carpets are one of the largest air filters present in your home. They constantly draw and accumulate dust particles, dirt and allergens from your indoor air. Allergens like dust mites, pollen, pet dander and pet hair all find refuge in the hidden recesses of your carpets. Therefore, the importance of regular carpet cleaning to get rid of all these impurities from your carpets cannot be underestimated.
You may do regular, weekly DIY cleaning. But nothing is as effective as professional cleaning to remove the deep-seated contaminants from the hidden carpet fibres. This method addresses all the hidden allergens and pollutants in your carpet fibres and makes them spick and span.
- All allergens like dust mites, mould spores, pollen and pet dander, hidden in your carpet recesses become airborne when disturbed. When you get professional methods including steam cleaning, you root out these allergens from the depths of your carpets.
- Not only dust mites but their eggs, dead remains and waste contain allergenic compounds. These compounds being very light in weight become airborne easily. When you or a family member meet them, they can trigger allergic reactions and respiratory illnesses.
- Prevention of mould formation: In professional carpet cleaning, the expert technicians clean and thoroughly dry the carpet before rendering it ready for use. This means the potential for mould formation is reduced considerably. Mould as you know is an allergy-inducing substance which causes asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
- Removal of odours: Most of these allergens and other carpet stains also result in your carpet emitting foul odours. You may also have an untrained house pet which urinates on your carpets. You can get rid of all these unpleasant odours by getting it professionally cleaned.
- Your small children and pets may track dirt and mud particles along with bacteria and germs from the garden.